Choose Door Specialty for Residential Garage Doors and More in Mt. Zion, IL!
When you are ready for a new garage door or an upgrade, count on the trusted and experienced professionals at Door Specialty. Our technicians are thoroughly trained on all the C.H.I. and Overhead Door products we sell and install. Seeking the best in residential garage doors in Mt. Zion, Illinois, is not a hassle when you call us!
Whether you are looking for a contemporary, traditional, or budget-friendly garage door, we will provide all the information you need to make the right decision. Not only will a new garage door make your property more attractive, but it also adds value to your home! If you're looking for a new residential garage door installation in Charleston, Champaign, or Mattoon, IL, look no further than Door Specialty.
You've Got Options
The best part about hiring a company like Door Specialty is knowing that we have more than enough options for anyone seeking a residential garage door replacement with style! Thanks to our partnerships with C.H.I. and Overhead Door, you have a wealth of options as you seek to up your home’s curb appeal or increase your garage’s level of security.
When you hire Door Specialty, you get to choose from many exciting garage door options, such as:
- Carriage House Doors: If you’re seeking something a bit more bespoke and artisanal, a carriage house door is a fantastic option. Create a classic and stylish look for your garage with this option.
- Raised Panel Doors: A raised panel door is another spectacular choice because of its level of customization. Choose from several colors and styles to make your home stand out!
- Full-View Doors: Go for a more upscale and contemporary garage door with a full-view door. Full-view doors come with large panes of glass that can be clear or frosted, giving your garage a significant style boost.
- Wood or Faux Wood Doors: Are you wanting a door that’s more classic and full of character? A wood or faux wood door can give your garage that touch of elegance only provided by raw materials.
- Recessed Panel Doors: There’s nothing wrong with going with a more traditional recessed panel door. Thanks to design flares, your standard recessed panel doors can look contemporary and on par with any of the new styles out there.
- Specialty Doors: If you want a door that’s tailor-made to your specifications, Door Specialty proudly offers custom work that can truly make your garage door into a feature worth bragging about to anyone.
Whatever your choice in garage doors, Door Specialty is proud to offer maintenance and repair service as well. Our work goes beyond just installing residential garage doors. We care about our customers’ needs long after our car pulls out of your driveway from completing a job.
Questions We Get a Lot
As a garage door company, we get plenty of questions from customers who just want to be educated. Nothing wrong with that! Here are a few questions we hear quite often.
How Much Do Residential Garage Doors Cost?
Coming up with a budget before you decide on a garage door is vital. That said, a new garage door can cost you anywhere from $500 to several thousand, depending on what style, brand, and color options you choose.
What Makes a Garage Door Expensive?
Don’t think of it as expensive. Think of it as an investment. Investments carry costs to ensure that you’re receiving the best products and top-tier services. It’s not just about cost – it’s about making sure you get what you pay for.
What Sizes Are Available in Garage Doors?
A standard one-car garage door is usually sized up to 9 feet wide and 8 feet high. There are smaller doors, obviously, but that’s the standard size.
Door Specialty: For All Your Residential Garage Door Needs!
Door Specialty is ready to work with you to provide the garage door of your dreams. Combined with our service and product selection, you cannot go wrong with contacting us for anything you need in Mt. Zion, IL.
Contact us today to get started on all your garage door needs!