Offering Comprehensive Industrial Garage Door Services in Mt. Zion, IL
Their functions may be simple, but your overhead doors are crucial to keeping operations running smoothly at your industrial building. Whether you need new industrial garage doors or other services to keep the doors you have in good shape, Door Specialty Overhead Doors, Inc. is your one-stop shop here in Mt. Zion, Illinois.
We’ve proudly served companies in Mt. Zion and surrounding areas since 1982 and can use our four-plus decades of expertise to help you find the best solutions in industrial garage doors.
Industrial Garage Door Services
At Door Specialty, we offer a full slate of industrial garage door services to ensure that we can meet any of our clients’ needs. These include:
- Industrial garage door installation and replacement – We offer and install industrial roll-up garage doors and other products from top manufacturers such as Wayne Dalton, Albany, Dynaco, Rytec, and more. Installing industrial garage doors is no problem with us!
- Repair – Our expert garage door technicians can quickly fix any issues—in fact, we offer 24-hour emergency repair service.
- Maintenance and service – You can also count on our team to help prevent the need for major repairs by getting on a maintenance plan.
- Openers and operators – Upgrading your industrial overhead garage doors’ opening systems can make your business more efficient, and we can also repair these components if needed.
Additionally, Door Specialty is also your top source for a wide variety of loading dock equipment such as:
- Dock doors: Protect your busy loading dock with a door! From steel to fiberglass, we can help you with any dock door need.
- Entry doors: Go simple with a standard entry door. With a nearly endless selection, we can match an entry door to the color of your garage doors.
- Fire doors: Protect your workers and your stock with a new fire door designed to resist heat.
- Freezer doors (from Jameson): If you have a freezer in your business, then we can help you with a new freezer door!
- Industrial high-speed doors: For demanding businesses, a high-speed door is one way to keep things moving quickly.
- Large hangar doors: Sometimes, you only need a bigger door. Door Specialty proudly offers hangar doors to businesses and even airport hangars!
- Levelers: A helpful leveler can keep your door always working perfectly.
- Lights: Yes, you will need lights to help light the way during late-night stock drop-offs.
- And more!
Questions We Hear Often
Buying an industrial garage door comes with its own set of questions and curiosities. Luckily for you, we have plenty of answers.
What is the Most Reliable Type of Industrial Garage Door?
A roller garage door is among the most reliable types of doors thanks to its design.
What is the Sturdiest Garage Door?
There are many types of materials for garage doors, but steel remains the best option for construction and sturdiness.
Why are Industrial Doors So Expensive?
With stronger, thicker materials, industrial doors are more expensive because of their construction. You get what you pay for!
What’s the Life Expectancy of an Industrial Garage Door?
When you buy an industrial garage door, expect it to remain in use for up to 20 or 30 years.
Contact Us Today
Get in touch with Door Specialty today to schedule your consultation in Mt. Zion, IL and learn more about what we can do for the industrial garage doors in your business. We look forward to working with you soon!